90 Vtabs of 1000µg Vegan Vitamin B12, to provide a good source of this vitamin sometimes lacking in the vegan diet and needed for a multitude of body processes, from energy production to skin health. Reduce fatigue and tiredness, maintain the immune system and help normalise red blood cell formation.
Vitamin B12 1000µg - Maximum Strength
Vitamin B12 is probably one of the hardest nutrients to obtain from the vegan diet, and is needed for a multitude of body processes, from energy production to skin health.
Vitamin B12 helps to maintain normal energy levels by normalising metabolism, the nervous system, normal psychological function and the immune system. Also reducing tiredness and fatigue, as well as being important for pregnancy as it contributes to normal red blood cell formation and normal homocysteine metabolism.
This handy supplement gives an optimum daily intake in one easy-to-take small tablet, especially useful for those that have or could be prone to a B12 deficiency.
All Veganicity products are registered with the Vegan Society
Ingredients per tablet:
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1000µg
1,000 microgram (µg or mcg) = 1 milligram (mg) = 0.001 gram (g)
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy varied diet.
- Always keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool, dry place - preferably not a bathroom or refrigerator.
- Our pots are made from 99% recycled plastic and can be recycled again so please always recycle your empty pots.