Red Clover Tincture
50ml of Vegan Plant Tincture Red Clover, providing natural Isoflavones to maintain your body's general health and well-being and help maintain proper bone density.
Red Clover Tincture - Made The Traditional Way
Red Clover is a wild flowering plant, with crescent markings across its oval leaflets and a hairy, upright stem. Native to Europe and Asia, it belongs to the same family as peas and beans, and has been used in traditional medicine for hundreds of years, across many generations both topically and internally.
Red Clover is a non-soya, hypoallergenic source of isoflavones, which belongs to a group of compounds known as phytoestrogens.
Often chosen to support women who wish to help maintain proper bone density, as well as maintaining general health and well-being.
In times past Red Clover was traditionally taken as a tea.
All Veganicity products are registered with the Vegan Society
Typical active ingredients per 15 drops (approx 0.6ml):
Red Clover 120mg
Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover)
Alcohol and water mixture
1,000 microgram (µg or mcg) = 1 milligram (mg) = 0.001 gram (g)
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy varied diet.
- Always keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool, dry place - preferably not a bathroom or refrigerator.
- Our pots are made from 99% recycled plastic and can be recycled again so please always recycle your empty pots.
UK and EU law require us to give the following warning:
Pregnant or breast-feeding women shold not use Red Clover supplements.