- including VAT
50ml of Vegan Plant Tincture Bilberry, to maintain your body's general health and eye well-being.
Bilberry Tincture - Made The Traditional Way
Growing wildly in mountainous regions, the shrub Bilberry has leaves that resemble myrtle, leading to its botanical name of Vaccinium myrtillus. Bilberries have been eaten as a fruit since prehistoric times.
The interest in Bilberry as a supplement was peaked after World War II after claims of pilots eating Bilberry jam and how it helped their night vision during raids.
All Veganicity products are registered with the Vegan Society
Typical active ingredients per 15 drops (approx 0.6ml):
Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit (Bilberry)
Alcohol and water mixture
1,000 microgram (µg or mcg) = 1 milligram (mg) = 0.001 gram (g)
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy varied diet.
- Always keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool, dry place - preferably not a bathroom or refrigerator.
- Our pots are made from 99% recycled plastic and can be recycled again so please always recycle your empty pots.