- including VAT
120 Vtabs of 300mg Vegan Kelp, which naturally provides Iodine (240µg), to contribute to normal thyroid function, through the production of thyroid hormones.
Iodine also maintains normal cognitive function, a normal energy-yielding metabolism, the proper functioning of the nervous system and the maintenance of normal skin health.
Kelp 300mg - Iodine - From The Sea
Kelp is a natural source of iodine, a constituent of thyroxine, and so contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function.
This in turn helps normal energy-yielding metabolism, helping effective weight maintenance and sustained energy production.
This energy maintanence helps normal cognitive function, and the proper functioning of the nervous system.
Iodine has also been shown to help with the maintenance of normal skin, promoting healthy, radiant skin.
The power of the sea in a small easy to take tablet.
All Veganicity products are registered with the Vegan Society
Ingredients per tablet:
which naturally provides:
Iodine (I) 240µg
1,000 microgram (µg or mcg) = 1 milligram (mg) = 0.001 gram (g)
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy varied diet.
- Always keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool, dry place - preferably not a bathroom or refrigerator.
- Our pots are made from 99% recycled plastic and can be recycled again so please always recycle your empty pots.