60 Vcaps of 550mg Vegan Lecithin, which naturally contains choline and inositol, to maintain a healthy liver, fat metabolism and brain function.
Lecithin 550mg - Choline And Inositol Naturally
Lecithin is a rich natural source of Choline and Inositol - two nutrients vital for liver function, fat metabolism and brain function.
Lecithin is also a source of phospholipids, one of the building blocks of our cell membranes, including phosphatidyl serine, phosphatidyl choline and phosphatidyl inositol.
Popular with many people when slimming because of its metabolising effect.
Veganicity Lecithin 550mg contains Lecithin from GMO free Soya beans which is extracted at low temperatures from unrefined Soya bean oil to maintain the nutritional value of the product.
All Veganicity products are registered with the Vegan Society
Ingredients per capsule:
Soya Bean Lecithin 550mg
Vcap™ (Vegetable Cellulose Capsule)
1,000 microgram (µg or mcg) = 1 milligram (mg) = 0.001 gram (g)
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy varied diet.
- Always keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool, dry place - preferably not a bathroom or refrigerator.
- Our pots are made from 99% recycled plastic and can be recycled again so please always recycle your empty pots.