30 Vtabs of this Extract of Vegan Red Clover, with 8% Isoflavones (40mg), to help you cope with modern life and maintain proper bone density. Phytoestrogens, commonly used by women with a long history of both culinary and traditional medicinal uses.
Red Clover - With 8% Isoflavones
Red Clover is a wild flowering plant belonging to the same family as peas and beans, that has been used in traditional medicine for hundreds of years, across many generations both topically and internally.
Red Clover is a non-soya, hypoallergenic source of isoflavones, which belongs to a group of compounds known as phytoestrogens.
Often chosen to support women who wish to help maintain proper bone density.
Veganicity Red Clover uses whole herb and a standardised extract, to ensure each tablet provides over 40mg of isoflavones, the important phytoestrogen constituent of this herb.
All Veganicity products are registered with the Vegan Society
Ingredients per tablet:
Red Clover Standardised Extract (from stems) 500mg
8% Isoflavones 40mg
Red Clover Powder (from stems) 200mg
1,000 microgram (µg or mcg) = 1 milligram (mg) = 0.001 gram (g)
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy varied diet.
- Always keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool, dry place - preferably not a bathroom or refrigerator.
- Our pots are made from 99% recycled plastic and can be recycled again so please always recycle your empty pots.
UK and EU law require us to give the following warning:
Pregnant or breast-feeding women should not use Red Clover supplements.