- including VAT
50ml of Vegan Plant Tincture Sage, to help maintain your body's general health and well-being and aid proper digestion.
Sage Tincture - Made The Traditional Way
Sage - or Salvia Officinalis - is these days known mainly as a culinary herb but has a history of other uses that go back to medieval times.
Originating from the southern European and Mediterranean regions, sage has been used for centuries as both a medicinal and culinary plant. Sage naturally contains Rosmarinic Acid, an active beneficial polyphenol.
Sage has many traditional uses in helping to maintain health - including aiding proper digestion, proper gum health and a healthy nervous system.
All Veganicity products are registered with the Vegan Society
Typical active ingredients per 15 drops (approx 0.6ml):
Salvia Officinalis Leaf (Sage)
Alcohol and water mixture
1,000 microgram (µg or mcg) = 1 milligram (mg) = 0.001 gram (g)
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy varied diet.
- Always keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Store in a cool, dry place - preferably not a bathroom or refrigerator.
- Our pots are made from 99% recycled plastic and can be recycled again so please always recycle your empty pots.
UK and EU law require us to give the following warning:
Pregnant or breast-feeding women should not use Sage supplements.